Video Production Services London
- Introductory phone call / consultation
- Meetings with client (in person and on Google Hangouts - or Skype)
- Script Writing (various drafts until sign off by client)
- Storyboarding & Shot List (when required)
- Scheduling and choosing the right Crew and Kit for the job
- Filming (including Interviews, Broll and Location / Establishing shots)
- Slow motion, Gimbal, Slider, professional Audio (radio microphones and Boom)
- Grading / Graphics / Effects
- Sound mixing
- Adding a Logo and Call To Action (client URL)
- First Versions are shared with client (with timecode) password protected until signed off
I have my own Studio in London and clients are welcome to come and sit in on any of the post-production sessions, to see how the magic comes together and of course if they would like to get more hands on with any of the creative editorial choices, they are very welcome at any stage of the process.
PLS NOTE: I also offer Behind the Scenes and Photography Service if the client would like to capture some social media content from the filming day to add to their facebook and twitter pages.
The filming Kit and Studio facilities I run are to a very high standard, with the latest editing suites and software (plugins and grading facilities) and the studio is a very creative environment, with daily brainstormings taking place and post-it notes covering the walls...
freelance filmmaker london
Please feel free to drop by and meet me and my team.